(D @ Jimbaran Seafood BBQ) | 抵达巴厘 （晚餐-金巴兰海鲜烧烤）
Upon arrive Bali International airport, meet and transfer to Tea Time at nyang - nyang beach this is the beach and coastline seen from atop the cliffs. The reef and rolling waves are incredibly beautiful. The steady ocean breeze is scented by the wild dill growing along the hillsides.after that enjoy sunset at dream land beach Is a hidden and secret beach that was very difficult to access due to located in the deep valley and surrounded by the white stone cliff. We must go through a small step down on the cliff with dangerous valley underneath and the only local people can access the beach
After breakfast tour will starting to serangan island to take boat to Bali Sharks / Turtle is a conservation nursery offering an alternative to young sharks being killed for food. The eco-tour is ocean friendly for all ages & experience levels. Even non-swimmers can enjoy feeding & up close encounters! you like/love sharks you got to do this. Bali sharks is a wonderful organization with a great cause. Swimming with small black and white tips is amazing. Braja shandi monument: is monument of Balinese People Struggle. This Monument is recognized by the name of Bajra Sandhi because it's form is looking like Bajra or Genta or bell used by all Hindu Priest in reading off Weda holy sentence (mantra) at religious ceremony
After breakfast, the trip will star go to water Blow (海浪台) is a place where the rock that stands firmly on the beach of Nusa Dua with a beautiful shape swept by the large waves. Because the waves crashing into the walls of the reefs would eventually make the water-sea water is soaring into the air.Tanjung Benoa, at there all kind of marine activities such as Jet skiing, Water skiing, parasailing, Banana boat and other Water Sport activities (All the water sport activities by own expenses). N. Next stop at Home Made Coffee Factory (咖啡工厂).-The tastes of coffee depend on where it is planted and how it is processed and prepared. Tanah lot. Is meaning the small island floating on the sea and Tanah lot temple(海神庙)was build on the rock 3 acre size to Bali from Java in the 16th century, its rituals the paying of homage to the guardian spirits of the sea.
After breakfast, free at leisure until time to transfer to airport. （早餐后，回程）
1) Min. 2 adults per booking (GV2).
2) Tour packages are only applied for Malaysian passport holder.
3) Prices are quoted per person in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) & subject to change without prior notice.
4) Compulsory tipping for driver & tour guide: RM 60/pax (Mandarin Speaking Guide) | RM 30/pax (English Speaking Guide).
5) 8 Pax and above will be free upgrade to private tour, if less than 8 pax additional charge RM 30/pax.
6) Hotel rooms are subject to availability. If selected hotel unavailable, others similar accommodation will be provided with different price apply (if any).
7) English & Mandarin speaking guide provided by request.
8) Non-refundable deposit of RM300/pax upon booking confirmation.
9) “Day of Silence” on 28 Mar 2017
The Joomla! name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomlaShine.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.
Copyright © 2017 Travel2my.com